Posts In: hot yoga
How to Find a Hot Chick!August 6, 2012
Now there are a lot of men across the country and in major cities who have figured this out but in our still new studio in the upper middle class, CrossFit, marathon runner town of Glastonbury, CT, the guys have yet to figure it out. Yoga and Pilates classes are the best places to meet women. Why you ask?
- Higher Standards: Women who practice yoga and pilates (regularly and power yoga preferred) tend to be more loving to their body. They want to look good, eat healthy, feel good about their purchases and most importantly they’re looking to keep it drama free. How great is that? But don’t think you can reap all the benefits of her consistent practice while you go to class a few times and then quit. She will have higher standards for you as well.
- Prove Yourself: Unlike a bar, nightclub or networking event people don’t talk in a yoga class. We’ve eliminated the opportunity to do the chest puffing, toy bragging, and one upping the guy next to you to get a great date. You however will have to come face to face with all of who you thought you were in order to accept that yoga is humbling. Consistency, dedication and commitment are very attractive. (tip: If she sees you are coming to class regularly and you don’t let the awkwardness, sweat and occasional grunts that rise out of your vocal cords stop you from being consistent she will know you are a man worthy of her attention.)
- Power It Up: Heated, Power, and Vinyasa Yoga practices can really turn up the heat and attract women who like to challenge themselves on all levels.
- Show Some Skin: Women who do yoga become more confident with their bodies and have less and less hang-ups about how they look as they work more and more on what their body is capable of. As they gain confidence they will want to show more skin and curves, not for your benefit but for theirs. And isn’t confidence sexy?
- Great Sex: Women who do yoga are more in touch with and comfortable with their bodies and don’t forget flexible. ‘Nuff said.
- Young At Heart: Yoga whether it’s gentle or power attracts women of all ages who are young minded, vibrant and ready for something new. I can’t tell you how many women I see in the yoga studio that are mature, emotionally aware of themselves, know what they want and don’t look a day over 45. They’re traveling, trying new things, taking on new careers and looking for a quality guy to have fun with.
So guys use the computer you’re now staring at to find your nearest yoga studios and start taking classes. Try different styles and teachers. Once you find a studio you not only like but you’re attracted to the women that go there; stick to it! Give it 6 months to a year minimum. You may start out looking for a great partner or friend with benefits but you just may end up with a great life.